Waste Management Services
Mall Waste Management Services
- Compactor Rentals has over 40 years experience in the Waste Industry as waste hauling owners, landfill and transfer station operators, and waste equipment manufacturers / distributors.
- For the past 10 years, we have shared our expertise as waste consultants and active members of the International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Compactor Rentals has International distributor rights representing the three largest waste equipment manufacturers in the World. Our extensive buying power and national recognition guarantees quality equipment choices at the greatest available discounts.
- Compactor Rentals Consultants have successfully designed, implemented, and provided on-going waste management services at over 250 retail facilities over the past 10 years.
- Compactor Rentals will customize the most convenient, user-friendly disposal system for your facility. Compactor Rentals works as your Agent and directly communicates with architects and development contractors to assure maximum long-term waste handling efficiencies.
- Compactor Rentals ensures all local, state, and federal compliances are met regarding equipment, disposal requirements, and recycling mandates.
Shopping Center Waste Management Services
- Compactor Rentals will customize a turn-key, full waste management and recycling program, at NO cost to the developer program.
- Compactor Rentals purchases, installs and provides 100% lifetime maintenance of all proposed equipment.
- Compactor Rentals will issue an “RFP” and suggest the most qualified hauling company for your facility.
- Compactor Rentals will subcontract all hauling services and pay all hauling and disposal fees.
- Compactor Rentals will provide a complete “Tenant Handbook on Waste/Recycling Handling Procedures”.
- Compactor Rentals will visit, train and review the waste/recycling program with each tenant. Continual quarterly tenant visits/education is provided by Compactor Rentals personnel.
- Compactor Rentals will establish an individual “Direct Tenant Billing Program” at your facility. Compactor Rentals individually bills each tenant based on our nationally acclaimed “Fair Share” pricing structures. Tenants are billed monthly based on square footage occupied, type of waste (wet / dry), volume of waste generated, percentage of recyclables, local hauling and disposal fees and equipment capital expenses.
- Tenants have unlimited disposal privileges with fixed/budgeted yearly fees.
- Compactor Rentals can provide an optional porter service labor allotment in our programs. Dedicated labor hours are allotted for the daily assistance in transporting, hauling and/or clean-up of trash areas.
- Compactor Rentals can provide an optional pad rental fee agreement in our programs. Compactor Rentals would contract with Mall Management for the lease and payment to occupy the concrete pad areas for compactor placement.